After the Government of Saskatchewan released the list of allowable businesses March 25th, we at B&B Homes, are very thankful that we can keep working on our custom projects. Here are things we have implemented so we stay in compliance with what our Government is asking.
• Our office is closed to the public. Staff that can work from home are doing so. Client meetings will now be handled over the phone. If there are any meetings that we must have in person, we will practice social distancing and limit handling of samples etc. Extra daily cleaning procedures have also been implemented.
• We ask that our clients whose homes are being built visit them over the weekend when no one is working in them.
• We have made provisions for our trades to limit their use of the office.
• When receiving materials, we are unloading them using protective wear and letting them sit a recommended time before being used on our projects. This will eliminate any spread of the virus throughout our worksite, keeping our employees and trades safe.
• All trades will now contact our site supervisor via phone call or text when on site.
As new recommendations and procedures become available from our Chief Medical Health Officer, we will move quickly to adapt these into our daily routine.